jeffknits

Thursday, December 21, 2006

K1C2 vest/repositioned flowers on Noni pink bag

Below is a picture of a Knit 1 Crochet 2 vest using their Paintbox yarn. This yarn is very similar to Noro Kureyon. Great color variegation, while the wool itself is very scratchy. This is a quick, easy project to make, and the whole thing is made in one peace, with no seams. I completed this project while I was in Vegas for a couple of days for a friend's reunion with her girlfriends. While they got drunk, I was able to finish a vest. Being slightly perfectionistic, I tried to match the color variegation on the panels; for the most part, I was successful.

I have also repositioned the flowers on the Noni pink bag. I decided to put one flower on each side, and I think it looks better than it was before. I am really happy with this bag and it's going into the gift bag for the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home